[Slowhand] does EC play on Jerry Lee Lewis' "London Sessions" LP from 1973?

John Walasko jwalasko at telus.net
Wed May 17 22:10:31 EDT 2006

Universal's mail order/collector's label Hip-O-Select has released an
expanded version of J.L. Lewis' "London Sessions" album from 1973.

http://www.hip-oselect.com/catalogue_jerrylee.asp

The website blurb states that Eric Clapton appears on the album, but
none of the various Clapton books I've read (by Mark Roberty, et al)
mention any E.C. connection to this album.

Has anybody here bought this limited edition set? Is Clapton
mentioned specifically in the liner notes? I've e-mailed Hip-O-Select
about this but - surprise - never heard back from them...

I'm considering this buying this set mostly as a Clapton completist,
but I like Jerry Lee and would consider it even if EC isn't involved.
Any thoughts?

Thanks

John
Vancouver BC