[Slowhand] US Access Tickets!

Doris Hendrick yodoris2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 13:25:34 EDT 2006

Hi all. Out of my lurking mode to comment on the US
ticket sales.
Well, yes, I did get my ECAccess tickets like a good
fan. Didn't we all think we'd get....GOOD seats by
joining? In 2001 and again in 2004 I did better with
plain ole Ticketmaster taking my chances. I am
cetainly disappointed in the ticket areas being
offered by the Access - really nothing spectacular
here in Philly. I settled for mid floor area after the
third try. Guess I am past wanting to sit in EC's lap
anyway ;) ....so, see you Philly area fans at the
Wachovia!

Kind regards to all..

YoDoris