[Slowhand] EC 10 Days - Japan 1995 Offer

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Mon Jul 31 13:54:51 EDT 2006

Thanks 2 the generosity of Mr. Bryan Reid, I can offer 10 Days, the 2
DVD compilation of the 10 shows EC performed on his swing thru Japan in
1995. The set contains full artwork and the music files are FLAC format.
I can offer this set free to the first 2 Slowhanders with DVD burners
who will commit to re-offering this set back to the SD and 1 set to a
fellow Slowhander who does not have a DVD burner.

Please forward complete mailing info, along with your commitment to
re-offer the set using subject line 10 Days w/burner or 10 Days w/o

--
"The true danger is, when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients,
and by parts" ..................Edmund Burke