[Slowhand] AG

Anthony Blak tonyblakwindsor at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 9 12:42:27 EDT 2006

Is it wild turkey time.

Thanks for posting that tune, but I do believe I have heard that before,
even though I didn't listen to on your site. From the descriptions going on
about it I must have had it, and if I can find the CD, that has that tune
marked on it, I will make copies to the first 100 who request it, and will
do it on b& p basis. Although I will not have a chance to listen to it again
if you have any problems you will be able to get it from one of the other
people I sent it to. Welcome back Mark

And on the flip side, with the NA tour starting shortly, if someone was
inclined to record one of the shows, what equipment would be needed?