[Slowhand] roll another !

Christopher W Fields christopher_w_fields at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 16:21:47 EST 2006

Chris "four61ob" Fields
Worcester Ma

lets see so far today I've gotten 7 digest !
long time reader of the digest, joined about a week after it started
I do download a lot of boots from dime but to be honest most are still untouched and sitting on my hard drive.
one of these days I will get to them....well the shows that get all the raves I do get to a state I can listen to them.

got to agree that a lot of the traffic here went to other list and websites that have the same info that would show up here.

peace

http://new.mail.yahoo.com