[Slowhand] Keeps on Growing

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 15:34:59 EST 2006

Well, here's a thought ... EC plays the rest of the Dominos tracks on
the '07 portion of the tour (Keep On Growing, would make a fantastic set
opener!), and then a live album of the tour, of only Dominos tracks,
"Live Dominos 2006/7" or something like that.

They can fly Whitlock in for a few shows, and as an encore, EC and
Whitlock solo on "Thorn Tree".

I'd like to preorder my copy now, please ...

;)

AG

PS to the Slowhander who said the best wine was from Kiwi-land,
unfortunately all my local retailer was able to come up with was some
Ozzie Yellow-Tail cabernet ... that's as close as i could get, but we
raised a glass to you ;)

Dominos Tracks Played
Got To Get Better In A Little While
Anyday
Tell the Truth
Little Wing
Key to the Highway
Bell Bottom Blues
Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad
I Am Yours
Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out
Layla

Still possible:
Keep On Growing
I Looked Away
HYELAW
It's Too Late
Thorn Tree (doubtful as it's a Whitlock piece)