[Slowhand] Still subscribing after all these years

Mark Zutkoff mzutkoff at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 6 23:42:40 EST 2006

Mark Zutkoff, now of Plano TX, formerly of Ventura CA. I don't remember how
many years I've been a subscriber, but it's been at least six and probably
closer to seven or eight. I don't post much, but I read it constantly. It's
been nice to see "new" Cream product this year - both official and non. And
it doesn't hurt to have a new book to read about Derek and the Dominos.

(Apologies for using a Paul Simon title as a basis for my subject line; I
just can't think of a relevant Clapton title this evening!)