[Slowhand] Joe Bonamassa

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Wed Dec 20 19:42:46 EST 2006

I have had the pleasure to have seen one of Joe's live shows and met him.
Nice guy who loves blues and is trying to carry the torch.
No doubt one can hear his influences of others but going to a live
show...the energy and vibe and tones were out of this world.
yes SRV and Hendrix licks are there but hey..they are gone from this earth
so instead of hearing the same record over and over again..one gets to hear
other interpretations.

Joe's originals do have their own signature sound that is very cool. Try
listening to his track My mistake and let me know what you think.

Scott