[Slowhand] bangkok setlist

Richard Millard millard_richard at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 20:59:58 EST 2007

I'm starting to get very psyched about the next US leg of this tour. The Bangkok setlist looks fantastic. When we were speculating about setlists before the tour began, I was one of those hoping for a lot of Dominos material, especially Tell the Truth, Why Does Love Got to be So Sad and Little Wing. This setlist is a dream come true. Imagine - 10 Dominos numbers. Good Lord.

Now, if we can just work Roll it Over into the mix....