[Slowhand] "Over the Rainbow" for Billy

EFSCHUL at aol.com EFSCHUL at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 10:29:06 EST 2007

Perhaps my earlier post was not clear. I have a boot where EC sang "Over the
Rainbow" FOR BILLY PRESTON during the European tour 2006 (perhaps it was
Finland) the night Billy died or a few nights later.

Here's my original post again...

Someone sent me a boot from a gig from European 2006 tour...on the night or
a few nights after Billy Preston passed, EC added "Over the Rainbow" in
Billy's memory...i thought the disk was done and was going to pop it
out..but then
heard something was starting...it was the extra song for Billy...nice guy
that Slowhand...

In a message dated 2/9/2007 10:18:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
backlezz at hotmail.com writes:

>From what I can gather the "Over the Rainbow" on a boot from June 6 is

recorded in Buffalo on June 15, 2001.

However, I don't doubt that EC was thinking of good ol' Billy during the
period of the latter's passing...

Any news about ECs rumoured Glastonbury appearance? I still hope for a
festival tour of Europe before the probable Crossroads Fest II.

Regards

KS

MSN Messenger overalt med WebMessenger
http://webmessenger.msn.com/?mkt=nb-no - Den korteste veien mellom deg og