[Slowhand] Crossroads Guitar Festival

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Mon Feb 12 20:55:55 EST 2007

Sonny Landreth also appeared at the 2004 Crossroads Festival, but
perhaps was only involved in the workshops. As far as I can recall Sonny
does not feature on the DVD, which is a crying shame, because I would
certainly like to see Eric and Sonny play together at some stage. That
possibility would seem less likely now that Eric employs another pretty
handy slide player.......

Cheers,

Jon