[Slowhand] once more over the rainbow

Bruce Wilson kbw at mchsi.com
Fri Feb 23 03:20:56 EST 2007

Thanks, that must be it! I remember that JB went to see EC but not that it was the first Over the Rainbow. Jeff has a history of playing songs after EC has. It's cool that he still does it when he doesn't have to.

Yet another Over the Rainbow: I once saw Papa John Creach (best known for Hot Tuna and Jeffersons Airplane & Starship) play a beautiful instrumental version with his band Zulu; their guitarist was a young Kevin Moore, better known now as Keb' Mo'.

best regards,
brooz