[Slowhand] Yardbirds

Bruce Wilson kbw at mchsi.com
Sun Apr 8 23:58:47 EDT 2007

Very cool! Would love to see the Yardbirds this year but don't know how close they will be playing. They are supposed to tour the eastern USA in August. I have not heard if their live CD will be released here but they have them at their shows.

They played on EC's birthday and before 'For Your Love' they wished him a happy birthday and said this was the song that made him leave the band. As EC has revisited many of his former bands in recent years, it would be great to hear him sit in with this line-up.

You can see them playing 'Still I'm Sad'>'Dazed and Confused'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYAQxUPZ6Pk

It seems to me I've been here before
The sounds I heard, and the sights I saw,
brooz