[Slowhand] Slowhand Masterfile

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 24 14:04:29 EDT 2007

Does NO ONE have any information for me regarding this boot?
Other than the volume-levels, it's an otherwise excellent recording of a really good show.
I'm considering ripping my copy to disc in order to see if I am able to edit the sound files to increase the gain levels.
Any software suggestions for this editing?
Mel