[Slowhand] Joanna Connor

Ron Ciul reciul at mac.com
Mon Apr 30 12:44:40 EDT 2007

Joanna Connor is a Chicago based blues guitar player. Been around since the
early 90's. She plays at the Chicago House of Blues and Kingston Mines a lot.
I would classify as Susan Tedeschi with more edge & energy. She plays a Gibson
Les Paul also does some decent slide work. I first heard her on a couple of
Blind Pig Records sampler albums. I recommend "Flight" as her best album. She
does a great cover of "Walkin Blues". Sam it might be a good idea to check to
see if she's playing at the time of Crossroads.

Ron Ciul