[Slowhand] Winwood / EC Highclere

Trevor trevork1 at iinet.net.au
Fri May 25 19:10:11 EDT 2007

Has anyone noticed that there is a track on this broadcast that was not mentioned either in the Digest or on the Where's Eric site. At the end of Why Can't We Live Together Winwood launches into Keep On Running. I have just received both the audio version and video sections of this show of this show. Unfortunately the video section begins at the start of Dear Mr Fantasy but continues until the crowd leave the venue. I am an avid EC fan and I never thought that I would say this but Eric could have easily phoned in his contribution for the night. Jose Neto on guitar IMHO did a much better job than EC. A great show anyway