[Slowhand] XRoads Seating and Security

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 8 13:30:36 EDT 2007

It's all speculation, I guess, at this point, but I'm ntl interested in SHDrs opinions on the seating and security at the guitar festival at Toyota Park.
We have reserved seating for the day - about as far away from the stage as one can get. I'm used to security personel keeping GA ticket holders from reserved seating, but what about the other way around? I'm hoping that we'll be able to trot down among the sweating masses for an occasional look during the course of the day.
What do you think?
Mel