[Slowhand] Fw: RE world tour box set offer

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Thu Jun 14 15:39:17 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: AYLING, JUSTIN

Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:33 PM
Subject: RE world tour box set offer

Hi Scott
I am unable to post on the list for some reason
can you please post this message for me?
Thanks Justin

I am offering the 2006/2007 world tour box set courtesy of Scott
to slowhanders down under the first 4 to reply to me will get this great compilation
jusnannie at hotmail.com
This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain privileged information or confidential information or both. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify the sender.