[Slowhand] EC featured on PBS Wed., August 1, 07

debi bluesgurl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 10:41:06 EDT 2007

For those of you lucky ones who are stilll high from the Crossroads Fest, this news probably isn't very exciting. For us poor folk who missed Crossroads, this info may be of interest

I read in my TV guide that on Wednesday, August 1, 07, Eric Clapton: Sessions for Robert J will be featured. The time given is 10:30 - 11:30 pm, PST. FYI.

Now would one of you lucky folks who attended the Festival, of whom I'm green with envy, please let me know if, Susan Teduschi did, indeed play at Crossroads. Thanks.