[Slowhand] Crossroads

Tony Boulton boultonaj at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 22:02:45 EDT 2007

I was unfortunately unable to go to Chicago. There was a day when wild horses would not have stood in my way, but these days the cost of such a trip is not in my budget. But it was a delight to see the webcast. I just wondered how many of those who are speaking so highly about the event also went to the concert here in Dallas? How does it compare? That weekend, for me, was the pinnacle of my Clapton watching days, with the added priviledge of seeing such legends as BB King on the same stage.

Tony