[Slowhand] My Crossroads Festival photos and videos

Alexandre DE MAGALHAES GARCIA alex.garcia at noos.fr
Mon Aug 13 21:38:50 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I've just returned from my trip accross US east coast and I would like
to share the pics and vids I took with my camera from this unbelievable
show with you.

- You can either browse the Crossroads folder via this URL (check for
thumbnails view in the upper combo box for a better browsing) :
http://ademagal.free.fr/
- Or access the files directly from here :
http://ademagal.free.fr/homes/guest/

I will put some more videos very soon, please be patient. There is no
complete songs, there's just about 1 or 2 min long, but give a great
preview of what the show was (INCREDIBLE !).

Enjoy !