[Slowhand] Winwood, Clapton Band

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Tue Nov 6 15:46:34 EST 2007

Slowhander's,

Who would you speculate the band will be for the February MSG shows?

I suspect it will wind up being the band we saw at Crossroad's II. Derek Trucks should be in town beginning rehearsals for the Allman Brother's Beacon Re-Opening.

My wish would be for Ginger Baker, Bobby Whitlock, Jack Bruce and Derek Trucks to be involved and have a Blind Faith, Derek & the Dominoes, Cream and Traffic extravaganza..... lol.

Of course, that would never happen, but it sounds like a good house band to me..... lol

Eric, if you're reading........THANKS FOR DOING THIS SHOW WITH WINWOOD !!!

Joey Jay