[Slowhand] Crossroads DVD - Two U.S. Exclusive Editions

Bbanderic at aol.com Bbanderic at aol.com
Sun Nov 11 23:20:14 EST 2007

_http://www.whereseric.com/news/2007/11/clapton-crossroads-guitar-festival-200
7-dvd-exclusive-editions-target-best-buy.html_
(http://www.whereseric.com/news/2007/11/clapton-crossroads-guitar-festival-2007-dvd-exclusive-editions-target
-best-buy.html)

This is great news for me because I'm in the U.S. with both a Best Buy and
Target nearby. However, I feel bad for those in Europe and elsewhere,
hopefully they'll get the bonus tracks as well, somehow. Most likely there'll be
different exclusive footage on the Best Buy and Target versions, forcing
addicts like me to buy both ;-) . I wish the powers that be would just put
everything on the DVD to begin with, for everyone, rather than sell out with this
exclusive bullshit.