[Slowhand] EC tickets in NYC

David Gourlay david.gourlay at oracle.com
Sat Nov 17 12:25:53 EST 2007

Fellow fans -

I have 2 extra tickets for the Winwood / Clapton collaboration at Madison Square Garden in New York on Mon, Feb 25, 2008. These are floor tickets in Section 10, row L. I had originally planned to go on this date, but circumstances have changed and I will not be able to go. So, I would like to offer them at face value to a member(s). The total price after tax and charges is US $388.85. I also attached a link below that has a tool to view where the seats are from the stage. As you'll see, these are pretty good and it's a great opportunity to see these 2 masters !

Pls contact me privately at David.gourlay at oracle.com and we can make arrangements accordingly.

Cheers,

David

http://www.thegarden.com/seating/index.html