[Slowhand] Now Everyone's going to want one!

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 20 21:54:59 EST 2007

Hey guys,

We've been having a good time watching the DVDs (and reliving) the guitar festival. What a hoot to see Sam and Steve, heads on sticks featured several times - RobtR and during the Clapton session. Haaa - I think that you should have trademarked or copyrighted the concept (don't know if that's possible). There could be concessions of heads on sticks at future shows. Now everyone's going to want one! And to think that I knew them when...
Mel