[Slowhand] Errors, etc.

Steve Proctor drpr at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 21 07:52:40 EST 2007

> If true, how can they make not one,

> but two careless bonehead errors like that?

I noticed an error in the track list of the second disc. "Isn't It a Pity" actually follows "Little Queen of Spades." I thought briefly that it had been omitted.

> What a hoot to see Sam and Steve, heads on

> sticks featured several times

Yes, I'm thinking of hiring an agent... My fifteen seconds of fame seem to be spread throughout the DVD. But I captured two screenshots and sent them to my family. In one, (located at www.slowhand.net/shutterbug.jpg and 19 minutes and 30 seconds into the second DVD), I am biting my lip while waiting for the moment when I can capture a perfect photograph. It is reminiscent of my Mom when she used to be the shutterbug of the family. And then, I spoiled the Norman Rockwell moment by sending a second screenshot (located at http://www.slowhand.net/rrhead.jpg and 1 hour 30 seconds into the first DVD) in which I proudly display the Robert Randolph Head On A Stick with Removable Hat.

Steve