[Slowhand] Album Info

Greg Terry gkterry at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 21:18:03 EST 2007

I possessed at one time an LP of Eric Clapton that had a cover photograph of his face close up which covered the entire front cover. As I remember, the songs were made up of songs from the first solo album and the Dominos album. I beleive it was put out by Polydor or RSO around 1972. If anyone could please provide the playlist of songs on that album and perhaps even a picture of the cover, I would be very grateful. I would really like to recreate the album for nostalgia sake.

Thanks!

Greg