[Slowhand] Somebody needs to light a candle under Claptons arse

KB4IUJ at aol.com KB4IUJ at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 19:22:44 EST 2007

And wake that guy up.

Maybe what Clapton needs to do is do some day dreaming about the good ole
days. Wonder what that guy use to eat back in the good ole days... There
really is a co-relationship between food and the psyche.

Wonder if he can pretend he was Rory and play the air guitar. Gee, wonder
if like how Britney and the whole cast now days lip sync shows. Could
Clapton sync up to Rory and play like a true master ?

Hey, check out some of my video on youtube. Just search my ham radio call
sign: KB4IUJ

Interesting to note is in the video "Crenshaw, MS", they still have one of
those old time movie theaters. You can see it in the video, plus if you've
never been to Mississippi and the wide open skies on that beautiful day...
This is the kind of video which might be useful for folks who live in and near
London to watch if they happen to be living in a foggy area. The song is a
real pick me upper of the good ole days.

A pretty good song for getting laid too.