[Slowhand] Pete T Rumor for EC/SW MSG Gigs

EFSCHUL at aol.com EFSCHUL at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 12:40:39 EST 2008

There was a news item on _www.thewho.com_ (http://www.thewho.com) Something
about Pete performing with EC on New Years Eve and then another tidbit about
Pete performing at a bigger gig in NYC before March. hmmmmm

25 Feb, the opening night gig is George Harrison's birthday, so maybe that
night is being set aside as a big birthday bash for George! Hope so.

best
blond rocker
ps: I have some extra tickets (at face) for the Thursday gig (28 Feb).
Please contact me off line if you are interested. Oh, and they are in a great
location.