[Slowhand] Speaking of weird..........

Shanahan mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 02:57:13 EST 2008

Hey, who remembers the Random Setlist Generator?

We may have joked about that machine, however it was an astonishing
achievement for amateurs.

I think all up the total work hours, from basic plans to the finished
proto-type was in the vicinity of 1500.

Pardon, I digress.

The people behind the RSG have not been idle these past years.

On the contrary they have been diligently working on a devise almost as
impressive as the RSG.

This device is now finished and the trials, so far, look very promising.

The ITT (Idle Thought Transducer) will transcribe ALL thoughts (regardless
of degree of sobriety, intelligence or relevance) from an individual (in any
45 minute period) directly to The Digest without a filter.

In the last week or so, we have been lucky enough to get 3 or 4 per Digest.

Somehow....."Eric Clapton, please, the vocal" doesn't quite seem so
trivial.

Where's AG when you need him?

Tone

Checked by AVG Free Edition.