[Slowhand] Pilgrim

K S backlezz at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 21:35:58 EDT 2008

I asked the Digest if Pilgrim is going to be ECs last truly great studion album, a couple of weeks ago...

This album is by many Clapton fans considered weak and way too polished, and it is not enough guitar...

I must say I'm a bit surprised that my post wasn't commented. I guess everybody here agrees...Great! Could it be that Pilgrim keeps growing on all the critics?