[Slowhand] SW - Nine Lives DVD

John Mills turbineltd at btconnect.com
Wed May 7 11:14:47 EDT 2008

I got a very nice surprise today. I went to my local store, in England, to
collect my pre-ordered copy of the above and when I eventually got home, I
found that it was a "Limited Edition CD/DVD".
The PAL, CSS/CPPM-protected DVD, is of 30 minutes duration and features the
current band in his country-estate, recording studio. There are short clips
of Traffic and last year's Crossroads Guitar Festival.
Steve also talks of his collaborations with EC and the then forthcoming, MSG
concerts.
I thought other Digestives might like to grab a copy whilst they're still
available, although I don't know if this promotion is world-wide.
Altogether, a most welcome package, thank you Steve.