[Slowhand] MOI?

Richard Batty rickbatty at gmail.com
Fri May 16 18:09:01 EDT 2008

Mel,

I think those beers must have clouded your memory :-) We drove up in your
BMW ­ I¹ve never been in your Lotus ­ yet. Also, that would have been out
of character for me to say something like that ­ I believe I said something
myself to the person in question!

But it was a great road trip.

Cheers,

Rick