[Slowhand] anyone care where phil palmer ended up?

Simon George simon.george5 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 28 18:23:22 EDT 2008

George Michael seems to have a thing for ex-Clapton band members, a few
years ago Tessa Niles and Katie Kissoon were his backing singers!
Interesting trivia on Phil Palmer, who went on to be part of Dire Straits
for the final tour, for those who don't know, his uncles are Ray and Dave
Davies of the Kinks.