[Slowhand] EC's yacht

Steve McKellar mckells at videotron.ca
Tue Sep 2 08:53:07 EDT 2008

It's only the name of a yacht people ! I had some sensible
emails offering the name Signe but 2 people that had to turn
this into a multiple email affair that went along the lines of
" It's the Blue Guitar" - "Sorry that's not what i have" - " No,
i'm informing you that it's the Blue Guitar" - " My info came from
an article in the UK paper the Telegraph, you can dispute it with them"
- " I know people that have seen him sailing on the Blue Guitar, what else
would he call it". Anyway, it may or may not be called the Unplugged.
Here's a link i found to the story i read.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/portal/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/portal/2008/08/29/ftyachts129.xml