[Slowhand] Hartford, Ct. April 12, 1990

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 12 16:54:19 EDT 2008

I need some help with a boot. Two generous SHdrs offered to send me this video-boot a few weeks ago but neither arrangement got me the goods.  I want the 2-disc version that MarkDeavult raved about in his review (link below). The single disc version I've seen is of horrid quality.  I've got stuff to trade. If you liked "Icing on the Cake," I've remastered others too (like IrvingPlaza 3rd nite Nov'94). Contact me privately (by the way, if you have the 2-disc version or have seen it and don't think that it is worth the effort because the quality is still not very good even in the two disc version, I would appreciate your input).
Thanks.
Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
My original posting:
E's Civic Center Hartford, Ct. April 12, 1990
performance on 2x-DVDs per AG's site:

http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/clapton/1990-04-12-hartford-dvd-master.htm

This is the two-DVD NTSC version of the performance.

If anyone can get me a copy of this performance, I have some unique EC
and MK audios that I've remastered to trade or I will be glad to make
copies of the 2xDVD-Hartford show and offer it up to the group.