[Slowhand] Song Titles

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 14:56:06 EST 2008

When I down load a set from Dine a dozen, is there way to down load the song titles as well as the music.I have been down loading the music but can it does not show the song names in Winamp.

-------

If you're playing the native FLAC files, sorry but as far as I know you'll have to rename the files yourself.

Now if you are burning to CD, some programs use a database to provide track names.

The old CDDB is now Gracenote, and is only available to licensed programs (like iTunes).

I've typed in roughly a bazillion of them for EC shows, so if you use iTunes and/or a program with access to Gracenote, your shows may come up there.

I'm not sure what WinAmp uses, there are other databases out there (freedb, etc.).

Hope this helps!

~G

--
What do little kids do when their noses go on strike? -They picket.