[Slowhand] A big bowl of Soul Stew

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 15:34:46 EST 2009

Hello All,

a Happy New Year to you all, we went and had a healthy portion of "Soul Stew" with EC's bandmate last night. Wish you all could have been there. With the recent passing of Delaney Bramlett, I can't think of a band that better embodies the vibe of the D&B&Friends band than the Soul Stew Revival.

I hope '09 is great for all of you, and in the meantime if you want to listen, I've put it on my fave torrent sites:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=229867

http://www.hungercity.org/details.php?id=4231

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68112

I'll get it up on archive.org in a few days, which means that those of you who don't torrent will have access as well.

Enjoy!
~G