[Slowhand] Clapton on Les Paul

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 14:46:32 EST 2009

While the sound is not vintage Clapton, or at least what many would expect
EC's tone to be, the work is so much better and involved than the only other
version of this I've seen which was George's Bangladesh benefit concert.
George, as I recall, had to coax Eric out of seclusion when he was in his
heroin phase and Eric's performance was certainly less than spectacular.

Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff