[Slowhand] Plant/Krauss!

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 9 15:44:20 EST 2009

Sorry for the non-E post, but I am please with yesterday's Grammy results and needed to shout-out. I LIKED that album (RaisingSand) from the first time I listened and it only grew from there not leaving the close proximity of my livingroom-grownup-stereo until just before the holidays, but it's back again and playing as I write! What a happy-surprise that almost made listening to Timberlake, KiddR, pregnant-who(?) and some of the other lame-crap bearable (albeit more bearable on 'mute,' which was frequently employed during the evening).
Hooray for crazy-Robert and lovely-Alison!
Mel
I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures,
or has a will of the kind that we experience in ourselves.