[Slowhand] Thanks to Cheryl Donatto/Hi to Dennis/Share ride?

debi bluesgurl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 02:43:44 EST 2009

A huge thank you to Cheryl for her generous spirit in sharing her Clapton magazine collection with fellow Slowhanders.  Received the mags and treasure them.

A big hello to Dennis, who started out as an anonymous voice on the other end of a business phone call but became a gab fest about Clapton.  I was the probable culprit for bringing him up as he is my favorite topic.)   Next thing I know, he and I are making bets as to who is the greater fan and business issues be damned!  We had more important stuff to discuss like Clapton & Winwood.  I tell Dennis to check out the Slowhand Digest, only to be told he already subscribes!  While Clapton fans can be found in virtually every corner of the world, at the same time it's a small world indeed.

Finally, I'm looking for someone that lives in the Sacramento region who plans to attend the Clapton/Winwood concert in Oakland on June 29 who would be interested in car-pooling to the show.

Can't post without saying ciao to my my kindred spirit in Italy, Lia.
Debi