[Slowhand] columbus ohio floor seats for sale

Sam Mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 4 11:50:50 EDT 2009

My neighbor bought 2 8th row, section 3 tickets for the Clapton/winwood show
on Monday 6/15 in columbus ohio for $500 from a broker (face was $340). He
now cannot attend, and before he puts them up on ebay, I told him I would
post it on our board first to see if there was any interest. He is just
trying to recoup what he paid.

Let me know if anyone is interested. They are hard tickets in hand. They can
be mailed free by priority mail or you can meet me at the show and get them,
as I have a single ticket in the 6th row center and am driving in from
Cleveland for the show.

If the show is cancelled for some reason, he can refund your money if the
tickets are returned to him, as he can get a refund from the broker only in
that circumstance.

Out

Sambo8