[Slowhand] EC & SW, "Live From MSG"

Nicholas Aleshin deltanick at comcast.net
Sat May 16 19:01:17 EDT 2009

Got my Limited Edition box set delivered yesterday.

I was hoping that "Double Trouble" was from the 28 February
performance, the one my wife and I attended. And it is, for both CD
and DVD performances. But dates of recording for each track are not
listed, so how do I know?

Well, since the show, I've had that performance of "Double Trouble" on
my iPod. Needless to say, every note has been committed to memory, and
these tracks are both a perfect match.

Although I haven't listened to or watched the whole 4 discs yet, it's
an excellent set of recordings, and excellent video, with lots of
close-ups of EC's hands while playing guitar. And all the musicians
are having a great time on stage: inspired performances, as you've all
already heard from those who attended.

It'll sell many, many, many copies. Enjoy!

DeltaNick