[Slowhand] Fw: about slowhand list

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Mon May 25 18:36:19 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Garret74 at aol.com
To: scottw at racerxill.com
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 10:36 AM
Subject: about slowhand list

Scott...

Sorry to bother, but I can't post on the list anymore. I don't know why. I suspect this is the problem for a lot of people.
About a year ago, there was a troll that came in and posted nonsense again and again, and about the time they disappeared, I lost my subscription (for no reason). Finally, after subscribing again and again, I received my subscription, but I haven't been able to post.
So, I would like to post, it's just my posts never make it to the list. I tried again yesterday just to see, and again I'm not allowed on the list.
So, pass on that there is still interest out there, many of us are reading, but we're not allowed to post for some reason.

Garret