[Slowhand] EC UK Tour 2009

Simon George simon.george5 at ntlworld.com
Tue May 26 17:24:02 EDT 2009

I feel I must add to this, I was at the opening night at the RAH, and pretty
much everything you said applies here too, with the exception that the sound
was awful, too much 'top' and very little 'bottom', with the effect that Tim
C's solos, especially at the top of the range felt like we were at the
hands of Sylar in 'Heroes', trying to cut through our skulls!
Overall this was a disappointing concert for me, I just hope its a temporary
glitch.

Simon.