[Slowhand] Stainton

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Sun May 31 10:49:06 EDT 2009

Ah, if only Billy were still with us I believe there would be no need for
Chris. That being said, now that I've seen Eric a few times over the past
two or three years, and consequently, Chris Stainton on keyboards as well, I
have to admit that his solos do pretty much range on the tried and true and
little if any inventiveness leading to a standard repetitiveness. Perhaps
it's the rapport he and Eric seem to have. But then that gets into the
comfortableness discussion we seem to have here at times as well doesn't it?

Cheers,

Jeff