[Slowhand] wierd posting problems

Sam Mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 3 18:09:50 EDT 2009

I have verizon.net as my provider. When I send an email to the digest
originating in outlook then send it up to the verizon server, it posts to
the digest. However, if I am checking my email from verizon's online website
and send an email from it to the digest, it doesn't show up on the digest?

Out

Sambo8

Ps I posted that I pretty much like stainton, but his 1 chord repetitive
chiming during cocaine and crossroads is grating on the nerves..also, my
twins watched the EC/SW dvd with me last week and asked me about stainton
"why is there a girl in the band"??