[Slowhand] Review: EC & SW, Verizon Center, Washington, 13 June 09

Debby - Avalon Records debby at avalonrecords.com
Mon Jun 15 13:23:20 EDT 2009

Oh, my, goodness! I don't think I've EVER heard DeltaNick GUSH like this! I
am SO pea green with envy; this is one time I do regret leaving Maryland for
Florida. There aren't ANY Florida dates scheduled for this tour, so far.
Maybe we'll get lucky yet.

Thanks, DN, for a great post.

Debby J.
(back to lurking)