[Slowhand] Forward from Bill

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 18:45:48 EDT 2009

Bill,
As I posted last week or so, both Steve Winwood and Andy Fairweather
Low are playing the Limited Edition Martin Eric Clapton 000-28M. Very, very
nice guitar.
And I agree about the missing tune, Little Wing. That's just one of
my favorites that I've come to really enjoy hearing him play. While I
really enjoy Steve Winwood's version of Georgia, I would have loved to have
heard him play Low Spark. Awesome!

Cheers,
Jeff