[Slowhand] no ABB or EC... just me trying to be like Derek!

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Thu Sep 10 00:47:48 EDT 2009

To my friends on the ABB and EC digest.
I just wanted to share this with you...I was lucky enough to be asked to jump on stage with a UK band named "Crash"
The front man,James Toseland is one of the best motorcycle road racers in the world and a great singer and keyboard player as well.
Here I am doing my best to be like Derek Trucks on slide guitar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sNu_BA607U

Gearheads will notice that the equipment is all Yamaha except the amps as they are Toseland's motorcycle sponsor and provided all the equipment and sponsored the concert at the Brickyard.
Feel free to ask anything about the equipment, etc.

Scott Wallenberg